Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wed








Breakfast: pancakes, banana, milk

Lunch: pb and marsh sandwhiches (yes again and yes we still have no microwave!) , cheese slices, grapes, milk

All ate well except Landon. Lilly gobbled her food down! She would get irritated if I couldn't consistently feed her (because someone needed something) She spent the entire morning on her belly or sitting (no exersaucer!!!) I think I may be putting that away again because she seems to be happier on the floor. I didn't see any on the knees but she was definately trying to get into more things and just had a ton of fun. (oh and I found a toy that she loves loves loves its the gears) She was giggling and clapping and dancing to it all morning, the kids would take turns pressing the button for her.

Landon is sick sick sick! Although he wasn't too bad today if on meds. He has a high fever and runny nose (congestion) so sorry if your kiddos get sick this weekend. At least it's not barfing right? So he wasn't himself today and needed his momma a little extra (always a challenge with 6 kids) The other kiddos did great today (big helpers and played well together) thank goodness. We didn't get school today because Landon was with me.

The kids played all morning (Tristan and Bryce were best friends and Paige and Hayden hung out) Bryce at one point played with Lilly for a good half hour and kept saying he loves her.

Tristan had a little melt down today during story time. He just kept saying "I don't want to" I started singing twinkle twinkle little star and he sang the tune to "I don't want to" haha

The kids even cleaned up all their toys before going outside too (they played outside only for a half hour while I got lunch ready (the grass was still wet) they had fun and then came in and ate and played up in Bryce's room until bed time. all are quiet now, let's hope for naps (I need one after my night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment