Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday



Jocelyn ate a few bites of pancake and then asked for cereal and ate a good bit.

She ate great for lunch. Almost her entire english muffin, all of her apples and cheese.

The big kids had a great day at school. They did the chicken dance (said it was soooooooo much fun!) They also did the ants go marching song (I bet Bryce was an expert we've been doing that song since he was a baby) They also painted an apple (which wasn't sent home yet)

Jocelyn said her show n tell went very well. Mrs. Knisley told me to tell you that she got Jocelyn's paper and said that she sometimes gives the extra worksheets to the 3 day class (but they don't have to do it and we shouldn't make them) I did see she got a stamp on her A book :-)

The kids just finished lunch and I'm debating about a nap for Bryce. I wanted him to stay up with J to play but he's starting to melt down and has black circles around his eyes! so we'll see, Jocelyn and Landon are playing nicely though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment