Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry so late, I got a message from the international breastmilk project today saying they want to feature me and my story, so that's what I've been busy doing since I put the kids to bed today.

Great day, I texted you all some pics, hope you got them. We played outside for 2 hours this morning! I thought it was going to be too hot, but there was a nice breeze and the kids had a blast in the sprinkler. We swang and mostly got wet today. We had a mid morning snack to hold off lunch (because Mr. Ian was a sleepy head) he was looking for his bink at 9:00am already! Outside got it off his mind though. We had marshmallows and fishies and cups of ice water for snack. I've never seen Lilly drink so much, she loved it that she could walk around outside with her big girl cup (lots of practice today)

We then came inside (stripped down into undies and diapers) and watched a little pbs while I got lunch ready. They ate sandwhiches, mac n cheese, watermellown/blueberries, and yogurt with juice. Then off to bed by 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment