

Fun morning! Tristan is a-ok, said his ear doesn't hurt so I haven't given him any meds. It's 50 out so the kids ate lunch quickly and played outside for over an hour with the dog (they are all pooped now!) Lilly didn't want to come in she was so busy in the sand box (her pants are filthy so she has Landon's on now) The boys were so good outside and played fetch with the dog. They even cleaned up all the toys before coming in (looks better than when I clean up!)Faith and Lilly had a play date this AM and painted and played very well.
Lilly ate a good lunch (carrot mac n cheese, cheese raviolies, yogurt and juice) Lots of carbs and cheese! haha. She barely ate any of her breakfast bar (Landon didn't touch his either) it was a new kind I wanted to try that has a ton of fiber but it was a no go!
Tristan ate well for both meals (his usual!)
Baby Syd is having a pleasant morning (slept up in the pack n play for her AM nap (an hour and a half!) don't worry I put new sheets on it!. She had 6 oz at 9:30 and again at 12:45!! Little pigger. I'm getting scared because she hasn't pooped yet today *just wet diapers! Have a feeling a blow out is in the works!
Lilly is sleeping in my bed, Tristan is down in the basement and I have Bryce playing with Kobe until his afternoon nap time and Landon is in his room. The dog is passed out!
Mr. Kobe is doing great with no nursing today! Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment