Alexa:
Ate her breakfast well and then needed some time in her "safe" zone and went up in her pack n play for 45 minutes until preschool drop off. She played very well this morning, would have never thought she was sick this week. Very independent and haven't heard her fuss/cry all morning (although I have been letting her have her blankie on and off this morning since she's just getting over being sick. She loves that blankie aka burp cloth. She ate great for lunch to (her usual) I love how she says blueberries!!! Mac n cheese, fruit, pb crackers, milk/water, and yogurt. We worked on animal sounds and parts of the body today.
Mattlin Kiddos: Lana has been hanging out with my and the babes all morning. I can tell she's so tired because she's been sucking on her fingers all morning. She's going down for a nap at noon with the babies too! She also had an accident outside today. Weird because she just went before we went outside. So I'm putting a diaper on her for nap since she'll be on Bryce's bed (just in case)
Landon and Aiden played so good today. They did legos, powerrangers, spiderman, super heroes, etc. all morning





No comments:
Post a Comment