Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday


I realized Miss Syd had no bottles so after drop off we went and picked 2 up (I'm keeping 1 here for now on)  Not a big deal but since Syd took a cat nap in her car seat on the way to my house with daddy and slept 20 minutes, then slept during our bottle pick up, she didn't want to take a solid AM nap and was a grump a lump.  She had a tiny bit of cereal this morning and then through cries she had carrots around 11 but was raspberrying her prunes.  Finally she was so out of control tired (wouldn't fall asleep in my arms or the pack n play) I tried the car seat and SUCCESS.  She passed out around 11:15 and is still sleeping and still hasn't had a darn bottle!  When she wakes I'll give her a big one!!  So totally not on schedule here with naps/eating sorry!

Lilly and Kobe had a blast this morning watching sesame street dvds, coloring, stickers, and then I showed Lilly the baby I got her at a yard sale and she fell in love.  So she's been dragging her with her barney around the house.  Boys had a good day at school.  Syd had 1 little poo so far today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment