Beautiful and fun morning!!! I forgot the camera at the library today :-(. So I was a week off for the story time. We will go next week though, but we still had fun. We saw the fishies and counted them, ran around the library, read lots and lots of books, rocked in the rocker, sat on the window sill with pillows, and played peek a boo in the play house. Then I put them in the stroller and fed them a snack and gave them a drink and checked out some books!
Came home and played outside in the most beautiful weather ever!! We were out for over an hour!
Such a nice day and so so so peaceful to just have 2 (although it will only be for this month until my sister starts her new job) but we'll enjoy it for now! :-)
Alexa had a poop *not huge) today and ate great! Cereal and fruit for breakfast, chicken nuggets, yogurt, peaches, and crackers and milk for lunch
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment