Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday

 All is well except for Miss Syd!  Ughhh thought we were getting better after a good last week.  Today she screams if I am not holding her at all times or if she's eating!  Can't put her on the floor or she screams and does her strange crawl toward me.  So while I type this she is screaming in the exersaucer beside me :-( boo  I don't get why she won't play at my house!  She did play nice early this morning before bus stop time.  Hopefully she'll take a good nap and be happier this afternoon.  I just feel terrible having her so mad! 

She ate good today.  and is happy when she is eating.  I'm about to put her in the highchair again and give her some more puffs!
Syd napped for about an hour and woke up to a huge poop.  Alexa also took a huge #2 after lunch today.  Lilly as well!

Spent today inside since it's so yucky outside.  We played playdough for a good bit of the morning.  I made a worm family for Alexa and Lilly.

We colored, and read books.  I'm hoping Syd lets me play some games with the kiddos after I'm done typing.  \

I've let Tristan and Landon play legos all morning and now are playing int he tent down in the basement all day since it's their last day of vacation.

Everyone ate well today.  Mac n cheese for little ones and pb sandwiches for big boys,

Ok I give up, trying to type and hold Syd is impossible,

hjhahaha

That was from her :-)

Off to play with the kiddos until nap time!







No comments:

Post a Comment