



Breakfast: cereal (rice crispies with milk and banana) all ate well
Lunch: mac n cheese, grapes, pudding, and monkey munch (the kids loved the monkey munch!!!)
took bryce to school this morning. The other kiddos seemed to want to just free play when we got home (even when I asked if they wanted to do a craft). Tristan seemed sleepy and when I asked him he said "yes I seepy". So they played very well downstairs for a while
We then did do our weather and day of week/month (all participated)
We had book time and read tons of books (Spot's halloween too!)
I tried to sing and dance with the kids but no one was into it today (not even Tristan, so it was short lived) Oh well I guess we all have those days.
All the kids then painted with water (loved it!!) Paige and landon dumped their water on the paper and then slapped their hands in it (FUN!!)
The rest of the morning we went outside until it was time to pick up Bryce
Hayden and Tristan found acorns outside the preschool and were very excited!
Good day for all, everyone was ready for a nap after lunch! Thomas joined the gang today around 11:15, so lunch was busy busy busy!!!
Tristan went on potty 2 times, Hayden had no accidents!
No comments:
Post a Comment