


Look at me mommy and daddy I'm a big girl today! Syd loves to sit in the high chair (it's reclined!) It's been a lazy/good morning. Lilly and Lana are playing nicely (for the most part) I can tell Lilly needs a good nap, she's had some issues with screaming and spitting and has gotten some time outs. The girls played outside a little today too, mostly playing babies inside. They also blew lots of bubbles on the patio.
Syd has been so good! Took a cat nap after drop off in the swing. Very happy when awake! Gobbled down bottle #1 at 9:15 (like in 10 minutes!) loves the stage 2 nipple! Took a huge nap up stairs from 930-1130!
Boys had a good morning at school. I'm hoping for naps today all around!
Oh Free Rita's today! I was thinking Tristan can eat dinner with us around 5 and then we could take him to get a free rita's !? I can drop him off on my way to mom to mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment