Today has been a good day! Poor syd (Cindy) is a little snotty and grumpy, I put her down for an early nap and she slept from 8-9:20 then I had to wake her for drop off. I took her and Kobe to Target and we walked around for an hour. She was happy and talking the entire trip. She drank a full cup of water!!! She's never done that! If I would have known she was going to do that I would have put breast milk in it! So of course then at lunch time I try her bottle and she refused it and then tried milk in her sippy and she took a sip and spit it out!! Ughhhh! So I'm hoping she'll drink her milk this afternoon! She ate well for breakfast and lunch today!
Big kids had a fun time at summer fun! It was treasure hunt day and they all 4 came out looking like pirates! So cute! They all ate really well today too. Tristan had 2 waffles and a banana for breakfast!
Like how all the big boys are dressed alike! I like to call them the "original 3!)
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment