Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday

 Last day of Summer fun today.  It went great!  Kids were excited to get Popsicles as a snack today.  Me and the wee ones stayed inside all morning and played.  

Oh before I forget..... Guess who got her first tooth!!! Yep Syd smiled and I thought I caught a glimpse of white checked and sure enough her lower left tooth is cut through *just barely)  I tried to take a picture for you :-)  She has been so happy today (so far) and has slept most of the morning away!  She ate well for both meals but still am struggling with her to drink.  I've given her milk in her cup and she's probably drank about 2 oz so far.  I'm going to try her bottle before her afternoon nap when everyone else is resting.

Kobe and Alexa did stickers, colored, we sang songs (Alexa is getting so good at singing all t he words to ABC, itsy bitsy, all aboard the choo choo train.  We talked about colors and read lots of books too.  It was nice just having the 3 wee ones one last morning.  No more preschool running for I think 3.5 weeks.

Alexa was in a good mood today.  She ate well (mac n cheese with yogurt and cherries for lunch)  No poops from her today (can't believe it!)  

FYI looking into purchasing a toddler curriculum to begin in the Fall.  The "rainforest" one is over the 1 year olds heads.  










No comments:

Post a Comment