Came inside and the boys put on a musical show for me (ouch to my ears, but they had fun). Then Joshua joined us.
The boys all played a bit in the play room. Then we piled into the minivan (everyone had a carseat) and I ran quickly to drop off books at the library's drop box and then stopped at a farmers stand for some pumpkins. FYI Becky Baldwin E is going to be asking you to get him a pumpkin to decorate for the fair! I do it every year with my boys, I would have got 2 for your boys too but didn't have enough cash on me. So the wee ones keep pointing to the big orange things. Registry for the fair is middle of next week I think.
Came home and played in the basement. We did games (lucky ducky with color practice, and farm yard), did a huge floor puzzle with Elliott and Landon.
Then we went outside for a good hour when the sun finally came out. Got out the foam soap and hose and they had a blast in the swing set and sand box. Most kiddos had to get changes. E went on the potty great this morning until we went outside and then he had an accident. I put a pull up on him after that since nap time is close by.
Everyone ate lunch (Joshua not so much but drank a good bit), E and L had pb sandwiches, yogurts and fruit. I tried french fries and chicken nuggets with J.
Now the 1 year olds are playing in the play room while E and L play legos upstairs.
Oh I'm so excited! Just ordered my fall curriculum today for the toddlers! http://www.funshineexpress.com// Never used this one before but I wanted to try something new and fun! I got the one for 6-36 months because most of the kiddos I watch over 3 go to preschool. I'm sure Elliott will still get a lot out of it and I can make things more advanced for him! Can't wait to get it and get started! Especially as the days get colder and for when it's raining and we can't get outside.
















No comments:
Post a Comment